Saturday, April 2, 2011

Baby Shower Gifts




This was a baby shower gift for one of my friends, if it wasn't pink, I don't think I would have been able to let it go! I definitly need to do a green one for Bug :) I followed Dana's fabulous Faux Chenille Blanket Tutorial. I love this shabby chic fabric with the ribbons, it matches my friend's style perfectly.



This dress was fun as well, I scaled up the Itty Bitty Baby Dress to a 3-6 month size and added a twirl skirt to the bottom- this baby is going to look ADORABLE this summer!


I think these shoes might be my favorite part! I used this Pleated Ballerina Slipper pattern.

I have some leftover fabric from the Jelly Roll I have of that collection featuring more blue and green- I'm still deciding what I might do with that

1 comments:

Natasha said...

I am IMPRESSED! I wish I had you as a friend at MY baby shower (;